Kitty May Cry is a 3D open world adventure-puzzle game in which you take on the role of a black kitty cat, stranded upon a little island chock-full of ancient relics thanks to a failed rocket launch. Hunt down your lost backpack and the batteries now scattered across the land.
- Genre: A fun, feline, pussle-solving adventure game. You, a little black kitty cat, must traverse a mysterious island and its ancient puzzles.
- Dev Team: Kitty May Strike
- With adorably novel graphics you'll love at first sight, set off by the protagonist's raven shade and white cat backpack!
- The map's big enough for any cat to get lost in. It's a haven for curious kitties, the perfect place to satisfy that exploring urge.
- What's more, you'll find loads of stuff to interact with as you travel around the map.
- Immerse yourself in Kitty May Cry's laid-back, quirky dialogue that's packed with personality.
- Let's take a look at our protagonist—a little black kitty cat who's fallen from the skies and landed here, an island most mysterious. Having recovered their white cat backpack, our feline friend sets off on a journey to retrieve their lost batteries and find their way back to the rocket.
We start off in a coastal area, where our protagonist collects a shell or two along their way. Then they find a tram station that's caught up in a bit of trouble. Once everything's been put back in order, it's a short tram trip to the mountain path on the other side of the island!
Here lies a new town: Archipelago. Our kitty pal will have to lend a paw to the locals, who need to get their ceremony back on track. The next stop is the Snowy Peaks where that rocket's located—if our furry friend can make it through the wondrous paths that lead there, that is.
Wading through thick snow is a right pain in the tail. But our kitty cat's not alone! With their backpack, a few rocket researchers, and a signpost or two, that rocket's finally within reach! Hurrah!
Head Designer, Lu Sui: Right, first off, I'd like to say "Meow, meow. Meow meow. Meow!" (Rough translation: Well, if nothing else—we finished our game!)
Head Coder & Technical Artist, Bot: Meow meow meow. Meooow, meow... (If development went on any longer I'd run out of hair to pull out.)
Artist & Map Designer, Yume: Meee-yow, meow meow! Meow! (Nice work, everyone! You did great!)
Code Migration, Laplace: Meow! Meow, meow meow! (Yeah, great job! Hope you're all still alright out there!)
Designer, Fried Rice Guy: Mrrow? Meow meow, meow? (So, are we finally free now?)
Sound Effects, Chuanyi: Me-yowwww! (Yahoo!)
Stage Design, Homeworker: Meow meow! (Nyantendo FTW!)
We hope everyone has a brilliant time adventuring with all the characters spread across Kitty May Cry!